Taste of LimmudLA in Calabasas
Sunday, January 10, 2010
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
The Taste of LimmudLA event in Calabasas, held on January 10, 2010, was an extraordinary afternoon of Jewish learning for local residents and guests.
- Tchavdar Georgiev, filmmaker and director of the feature documentary The Desert Of Forbidden Art
Forbidden Art: How 40,000 Forbidden Art Works Were Rescued and Hidden in a Museum in the Far Desert of Soviet Uzbekistan
- Boris Gorbis, attorney at law, board member of national AJC and President of NATI
Is it a Rainbow or Patchy Clouds?: Ethnic Jewish Enclaves in California
- Mike Gruntman, program founder and professor of astronautics at USC
Jews and the Road to Space
- Deborah Klein, livitician™, coach and author of 200 Superfoods That Will Save Your Life
Superfoods That Will Save Your Life
- Len Muroff, rabbi of Conejo Jewish Outreach and Conejo Kehillah
Judaism and the Environment: What Is Our Responsibility?
- Ruth Broyde Sharone, documentary filmmaker, journalist, and public speaker
The Jews of Latin America: Who Are They? Where Are They? How Are They?